We are committed to helping you create aesthetically pleasing, unique, relaxing and healthy outdoor living spaces. The enterprise has enthusiastic, diligent and solution driven team that is consistent in meeting our commitments and deadlines. The creative flair, skills and knowledge of Vulpour Team, ensures landscape design services that are affordable, reliable to meet the specific needs of the client within budget and on time. Projects are managed in detail by supervisors from design to installation until final handover to ensure that we remain a delight to our customers.
We uphold our competitive edge by ensuring that all our staff are trained and empowered with knowledge and skills to keep abreast with market trends in the industry. We improve our profitability through maintaining good working relationships with our suppliers and key business associates.
At Vulpour Landscaping, we provide a wide range of professional landscape garden services within residential estate, luxury hotels, holiday resorts, shopping centres, clinics, hospitals, community centres, corporate office parks and other related commercial projects.
- Master planning and design planning
- Site planning and landscape design
- Implementation of landscape construction
- Softscape Installation
- Hardscape Installation
- Water landscape/Water Feature Installation
- Sculpture Installation
- Project Management in line with budget & time schedule to meet client’s expectation
- Irrigation & Sprinkler System Installation
- Environmental rehabilitation/restoratio
- Master planning and design planning
- Maintenance Services
Our Environmental division prides itself with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team of skilled, experienced and knowledgeable staff in the environmental field. Vulpour Environmental offers quality environmental products, services to its clients to meet their expectation. The enterprise renders services in various environmental segments to promote sustainable development through eco-friendly and climate smart approaches, instruments and products.
Our highly qualified and experience staff renders services and products in the following areas:
- Environmental Auditing
- Environmental Policy development
- Public Participation and Stakeholder
- Engagement and Project Management & Implementation
Vulpour Environmental will endeavour to foster environmental responsibility to its client’s business processes through the following auditing processes:
- We assist businesses in taking stock of the environmental impacts of their businesses by evaluating the effectiveness of their existing business processes to ensure consistent corporate behaviour with environmental legislation and protocols.
- We also assist businesses in the establishment of objectives and targets towards environmentally responsible business operations.
- We conduct environmental audits for verification of compliance, monitor workplace compliance to safety, health and environmental requirements against specified requirements. Furthermore, evaluate performance of workplace safety activities required by safety, health and environmental management programme(s) and remedy workplace non-compliance to and non-performance of safety, health and environmental requirements and programme(s)
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY, STRATEGY AND GUIDELINES
We will assist our clients in the development of the following policy instruments towards environmental compliance:
- Integrated waste management plans
- Industry waste management plans
- Environmental Feasibility Assessment
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Risk identification and evaluation
- Past, current and potential emissions/discharge
- Environmental /Waste Control Officer towards compliance
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION & STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
Public participation has become a fundamental requirement in South Africa’s legal framework, Vulpour will assist its clients in realising this imperative through the following mechanisms:
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation with Interested and Affected Parties (e.g community groups, non-governmental organisations, private companies, authorities, general members of the public or groups with shares interests and are likely to be affected by decision(s) of proposed development(s) within their vicinity. Interested parties on the other hand are those who envisage enhancing decision making by involving themselves in matters that would not necessarily affect them in any way.
- Environmental empowerment of communities and individuals to drive and manage their rights to access and make use of the natural resources towards a climate smart environment.
- Environmental awareness raising, capacity building and training to foster understanding of the range of values, costs and benefits of development and environmental projects
- Conflict resolution related to natural resource use and management
- Mediation in disputes between parties in terms of natural resources
Our highly experienced environmental team will work with its client through the adoption of a life cycle approach in project planning and implementation on the following:
- Cleaner Production Technologies (Waste collection, separation and disposal)
- Energy Efficiency Projects
- Water quality and bio-monitoring assessment/evaluation
- Rehabilitation of Mining Surfaces (in line with Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act 28 of 2002)
- Prevention control and management of alien invasive species
- General Project Management Services (administration, implementation, evaluation, monitoring and reporting)
At Vulpour construction we will help you with comprehensive designs, engineering service provision and material supply for all your building requirements. We utilise advanced machinery and equipment to achieve our design and project management. We are poised to face the tomorrow’s challenges in the ever changing industry through forging partnerships and collaboration with highly qualified and skilled professional team within the construction landscape. Our team is bolstered with experienced managers, supervisors, engineers, quantity surveyors diligent and motivated to handle from small to big construction projects. Sustainability is at the heart of Vulpour’s business operations, thus Vulpour Construction provides building solutions that contribute positively to sustainable development and promote general safety and health of the public. The primary focus is to serve broad clientele varying from property management groups, individuals with services ranging from building refurbishment, road works, steel works, civil construction etc. Vulpour Construction with its professional, multi-skilled and talented team position itself to be the leading supplier of construction equipment’s /products and through provision of a variety of services and products that it provides to its clients such as the following:
- Design and Construction
- Environmental Investigation (Feasibility Studies)
- Quantity Surveying
- Storm Water Management & Designing
- Construction material/equipment’s/tools
- Maintenance Services & Project Management